We are highly proficient at customising, modernising, or when necessary, replacing existing lift systems within existing building parameters.
Lift Modernisation for our Clients include:
- Replacement of Winding Units and Control Panels
- New control panels with lift specific ACVVF units
- New ACVVF winding units SWL 16 Person 1250 KG @ 1.6 m/sec
Each Lift Modernisation contract is tailored to precisely and efficiently meet every Clients individual requirements.
Where full modernisation is not commercially viable, we can carry out upgrades of various components to meet in part BS7255:2001 Safe Working on Lifts.
A few examples are:
- Auto diallers for emergency communication
- Lift shaft lighting
- Inspection car top control units
- Lift car emergency lighting
- Full Height infra red door detector edges to enable non contact passenger protection.
- For a full list of upgrades please do not hesitate to contact our Modernisation Sales department.
Use of the latest well tried and tested Lift technology ensures high reliability and optimum performance
Standards and Certification
We meet all appropriate Safety Standards, EU Directives, British Standards and ISO 9001.
Complete Lift Modernisation package options include everything from Planning and Design through to Final Commissioning.
Ongoing Lift Modernisation support services include, Lift Safety Inspections (SAFed), Lift Servicing, Lift Maintenance and 24 Hour Emergency Cover 365 days per year.
Our technical and design team will happily provide support to Clients, Architects, Designers and Specifiers.
For further Lift Modernisation information please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your potential